Trusty blossoms have firmly planted their stem on the hall of gift-giving fame. Here’s why:
1. They smell nice
Forget perfumes, there’s nothing like the fragrance of fresh flowers.
2. They’re pretty
That’s pretty undebatable.
3. They show how much you care
And that’s exactly what Mother’s Day is all about.
4. They brighten up your day even when it’s gloomy outside
We’re not sure what the weather forecast is like for the 21st (or the 26th), but it’s best to prepare for all eventualities.
5. They bring the outside in
Everyone loves nature, especially when it’s in the comfort of your living room.
6. Flowers are the gift that keeps on giving
They can be dried and packed in charming, cheerful jars.
7. There's a flower for every mood (and everyone)
Lilies, red roses, tulips… and that’s just the start.
8. They don’t mind hogging the spotlight
Need a centerpiece for the table? Flowers will lend a helping petal.
9. They make you smile
And that’s what we want mums to do on Mother’s Day.
10. They can be picked up at the last minute
We’re not calling anyone forgetful… but flowers will be there for you in the eleventh hour (just in case).
Pick up your fresh bouquet in stores in time for Mother’s Day. If you’re wondering how else to make her smile, here are three (easy) winning breakfast recipes.