- Siblou Cooked Shrimps, frozen
- Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning
- Asian Essentials Shanghai Leaves
- Defrost 250g Siblou Cooked Shrimps. Cover generously with Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning.
- Peel and thinly slice the mango. Put 2 tbsp water in a small saucepan, add the Shanghai leaves and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until lightly wilted. Drain well, squeezing out any excess water.
- Place a frying or griddle pan over a high heat, add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes, until just heated through.
- Serve the prawns with the Shanghai leaves topped with freshly grated black pepper and the mango sprinkled with a little grated lime zest, if you like.