- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- juice of 1 lemon
- 100ml single cream
- 5 crabsticks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1 tsp red grape vinegar
- Put the avocado, half the lemon juice and the cream in a blender. Season and blend to a smooth purée. Cover with clingfilm and store in the fridge until needed.
- Cut the crabsticks into thin strips and put in a bowl. Whisk together the mustard, remaining lemon juice and half the olive oil. Pour over the crabsticks, mix well and set aside.
- Tip the mango into a bowl. Drizzle over the vinegar and the remaining olive oil, season and stir to combine.
- To serve, put a layer of mango in the bottom of 2 glasses or jars, spoon over the avocado cream and finish with the crab.