- 1 small white baguette, sliced into 16 rounds
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- handful spinneysFOOD Coriander Micro Herbs
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lime
- 25g feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the baguette rounds in a large bowl with the garlic. Drizzle over the olive oil, season and toss to coat.
- Arrange the rounds on a large baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden. Keep warm while you prepare the topping.
- Cut the avocado and mango into 1cm pieces. Put in a bowl with the onion, herbs and chilli.
- Arrange the warm toasts on a large platter and top each one with the avocado and mango mixture. Squeeze over the lime juice then top with the crumbled feta before serving.