- 300g tomatillos, chopped
- 350g spinneysFOOD Cucumbers, diced
- 3 spinneysFOOD Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp white grape vinegar
- 10 sprigs spinneysFOOD Mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Reserve 1 tbsp each of the tomatillos, cucumbers and spring onions.
- Tip the rest into a blender with the vinegar, all but a few mint leaves and 1 tbsp oil.
- Blitz until smooth and season.
- Divide the soup between two bowls and garnish with the reserved greens, mint leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.