- 400g can spinneysFOOD Chick Peas
- 100g spinneysFOOD Roasted Peppers, roughly sliced, plus 130ml oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped spinneysFOOD Parsley
- ½ red pepper focaccia, from the bakery, cut into strips
- 100g block feta, from the deli
- 1 tbsp spinneysFOOD Freeze Dried Oregano
- 150g Mediterranean olives, from the deli
- In a bowl, toss together the chick peas, roasted peppers and 90ml oil, the lemon zest and juice and parsley.
- Set a griddle pan over a high heat. Coat the focaccia in 1 tbsp reserved oil and cook for 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Top the feta with the remaining pepper oil and the oregano. Serve with the chick peas, crisp focaccia and deli olives and peppers.