- 1½ tbsp spinneysFOOD Coffee Granules
- 6 smoked veal bacon rashers
- 2 slices spinneysFOOD Wholegrain Bread
- 250g Caesar salad, from the deli
- 1 large tomato
- Preheat the grill to high. Oil a large baking tray.
- For the glaze, stir the coffee, 1 tbsp caster sugar (or maple syrup) and 30ml boiling water together in a small bowl.
- Arrange the veal bacon on the tray and brush both sides with the glaze. Grill for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp.
- Toast the bread and top with the Caesar salad, tomato slices and smoky veal bacon.