- 2 aubergines
- 100g natural yogurt
- 2 tsp spinneysFOOD Honey
- 100g tahini
- 2 tsp spinneysFOOD Cumin Seeds, toasted
- small handful parsley leaves, to garnish
- pinch spinneysFOOD Paprika, to garnish
- 4 spinneysFOOD Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 40g melted butter
- 4 white Arabic breads
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Prick 2 aubergines with a fork and wrap in foil. Cook on a hot barbecue for 45 minutes, or until soft. Leave to cool slightly, then peel the skin.
- Put the flesh in a food processor with the yogurt, honey, tahini and toasted cumin seeds. Blitz until smooth, season and top with paprika and parsley. Set aside.
- Stir the garlic into the melted butter and brush over both sides of the Arabic breads. Cook on the barbecue for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Cut the bread into triangles and serve warm with the dip and lemon wedges on the side.