- 2 spinneysFOOD Cucumbers, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 100g rocket
- zest of ½ lemon, juice of 1, plus wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- handful Chinese rose sprouts, to garnish (optional)
- Refresh the cucumber in ice-cold water. Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper, then transfer to a large serving bowl with the avocados, spring onions, rocket, lemon zest and juice.
- Season and drizzle with the olive oil. Garnish with rose sprouts, if you like, and serve lemon wedges on the side.