- ½ red pepper focaccia, from the bakery, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp spinneysFOOD Freeze Dried Oregano
- 140g mozzarella, from the deli
- 125g spinneysFOOD Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Put the focaccia on a baking tray, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and ½ tsp oregano then arrange in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes until crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining olive oil and oregano. Season and stir to combine.
- Tear the mozzarella and toss with the cherry tomatoes, baby gem lettuce and warm focaccia. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.