- seeds from 4 green cardamom pods
- 2 Alphonso mangoes, chopped
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Set a small frying pan over a medium heat. Toast the cardamom seeds for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Use a mortar and pestle to grind the seeds to a fine powder.
- Put the mangoes and yogurt in a blender. Blitz until smooth, then stir in the cardamom powder, condensed milk and rosewater.
- Divide the mixture among six large ice lolly moulds and insert a wooden lolly stick into the centre of each. Transfer to the freezer for 4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Carefully remove the ice lollies from the moulds and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios to serve.