- 400g farro
- 80ml olive oil
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1½ tbsp white grape vinegar
- 2 x 400g cans spinneysFOOD Chick Peas, drained
- 2 spinneysFOOD Cucumbers, chopped
- 4 spinneysFOOD Tomatoes, chopped
- 250g spinneysFOOD Red Grapes, halved
- ½ bunch spinneysFOOD Parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- ½ bunch spinneysFOOD Mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- Cook the farro according to pack instructions then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, vinegar and ¼ tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Add the chick peas, cucumber, tomato, grapes, parsley and mint to the farro, pour over the dressing and mix well. Season and transfer to a platter then serve.