- 250g fresh dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- 50g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 125g cashew butter
- 50g cashews, finely chopped
- 100g desiccated coconut
- Put the dates and banana in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Tip the purée into a bowl, then stir in the flour, chia seeds, cashew butter, cashews and 80g desiccated coconut.
- Tip the remaining desiccated coconut into a shallow dish.
- Divide the mix into 16-18 equal-sized balls, then coat in the remaining coconut. Transfer to the fridge to chill for 4 hours before serving.