- Ready in: 17 mins
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: medium
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- 400g lean beef steak
- 4 clove(s) of garlic, crushed
- 2 yellow or red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 pak choi (bok choy), sliced
- 1 small tin (200g) of water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 4 tbsp of oyster sauce
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or work and add the steak, cut into thin strips.
Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to seal, then add the garlic, peppers, broccoli florets and spring onions, along with 2 tbsp of water.
Stir- fry for 3 minutes, and then add the pak choi, water chestnuts and oyster sauce. Allow to heat through thoroughly and serve immediately with some plain boiled rice or noodles.